WELCOME TO THE MOUNTAIN HISTORY MUSEUM
We are now open for the season every Saturday and Sunday from 11 AM to 5 PM. Starting this September we will also be open on Fridays from 12-4.
LOCATION: 27176 Peninsula Drive, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352.
PHONE NUMBER: (909) 336-6666; please leave a message and your call will be returned.
Visit our Facebook Page: Mountain History Museum (another group)
UPCOMING EVENTS- CHECK OUR EVENTS PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS SOON. THESE TOURS FILL UP FAST
COMINGS AND GOINGS – CHECK OUR GALLERY PAGE FOR MORE
- We celebrated Smokey Bear’s birthday on August 7, see gallery for pictures.
- Check the Gallery Page for pictures of our August 6, tunnel tour.
- Ice cream social on July 3rd was a huge success. Over 80 members and visitors attended event. Visitors enjoyed ice cream and fresh popped popcorn. According to Jim Huff, “Around 2:00 PM the inside of the museum was actually ‘crowded’ for a while. Never saw so many people in the museum at one time before”. A big thanks to Jim and Doe Huff, sponsors of this yearly event and to all the volunteers who helped out. See the Gallery page for pictures.
- On July 2nd, our Bus participated in the Crestline parade. This year we were honored to have the Citizen of the year, Mark Warhol and his family ride with us. Thanks to Rhea-Frances, Peter and Jeannie Venturini. Pictures on Gallery page.
- An interesting article from our own Russ Keller. Russ writes a weekly historical article for the Mountain News. This one is a unique article.